Re: KTVU Offer for Lego Users Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:15:59 GMT

  I think we should hang onto the BayLUG domain, and hosting.
It ensures that we can eassily add users, and back data up. :-)

  Well, how about these options;

  1) I could contact Lorry Fleming, and explore what they want, and
     what they can do. This might be the most useful path, so we can
     find out what we can do.

  2) We could get a volunteer (presumably on of the web-weavers from
     BayLUG, since they can change BayLUG pages as well), and let them
     maintain a KTVU/Bayinsider page...so that it would look something
     like the BayLUG main page, with URLs to the users home pages and
     other themes when they get there

  3) We could ask for some listings (URLs) in their hobbies, family fun,
     and related areas, to make it easier for folks to find us.

        -Z-

--
Zonker Harris  (zonkerh@corp.webtv.net, zonker@gnac.com)
Onsite Network Support, currently at 1250 Charleston Rd., Mt. View, CA