RE: BayLUG Get-Together summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:27:58 GMT

I was on vacation for the last/first meeting.  I am waiting on the edge
of my seat for the next meeting.  Fremont was such a perfect place for
me to get to.  Please please  have them atleast every quarter (for a
little while maybe).

Janet

-----Original Message-----
From: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
[SMTP:lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 1999 10:08 AM
To: ba-lego@cinnamon.com
Subject: RE: BayLUG Get-Together summary

Hi,
Sorry, I'm on vacation early Aug. returning the 10th.
Do people think we "need" meetings every quarter, or is every 6 months
enough?
Like say May and Nov?
I would very much like to see "theme" tables, etc. at every meeting,
and not
have themed meetings. I would hope we could easily do Space (multiple
tables), Pirates, Town, Castle etc. Or just 2 per meeting or whatever.
Mark