    Re: KTVU Offer for Lego Users Club —Tom McDonald
   I think the url should stay intact. But this is free exposure, and possibly makes KTVU aware of us. It also might put us on a list for possible exposure for free public service air time. I guess what I'd like to know is what we'd put on that Bay (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: KTVU Offer for Lego Users Club —Zonker Harris
      I think we should hang onto the BayLUG domain, and hosting. It ensures that we can eassily add users, and back data up. :-) Well, how about these options; 1) I could contact Lorry Fleming, and explore what they want, and what they can do. This (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: KTVU Offer for Lego Users Club —Zonker Harris
    I called our KTVU contact, and talked about the Bay Insider parenting project... They have a 2-page minimum to be in the listings. More pages will increase the chances of getting the occassional splash on the Bay Insider main page. We could get (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        RE: KTVU Offer for Lego Users Club —Mark Benz
   Hi, Not being a "baylug web coder" this may be a stupid question, but couldn't we just mirror the first two pages of the Baylug site to Bay Insider, and not have to maintain 2 sites? Mark (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: KTVU Offer for Lego Users Club —Tom McDonald
   Not a stupid question! It's worth considering even if it is redundant data and there's not really too much of it either. ATM I can't think of anything different to put on those pages other than what's already found on the main and membership pages. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)