Subject:
Visiting Santa Rosa (Was: Let me know what days are open)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 14:55:36 GMT

Hello everybody,

I am from Germany, but will be on a business trip in Santa Rosa from Oct.
7th until Oct. 18th. I have the option to stay one week or so before and/or
after that.

So, David, if you don't mind a stranger, I would be interested in attending
your trading get-together. A day on a weekend around the above date would
suit me best, or an evening on any other day, if you are close enough to
Santa Rosa. I can offer to bring some of the parts I have on my "for-trade"
page:
  <http://horst-lehner.mausnet.de/lego/trade/fortrade.htm>
for interested participants. Upon prepaid order, I will also be able to shop
for and bring with me just about any set from Germany that may not be
available in the US.

Of course, if there are other interesting LEGO events somewhere around that
time, I would be glad to meet other AFOLs there as well. Shopping tips are
also welcome. Other than that, I think California has to offer enough to
fill my time :-)

Greetings

Horst