Subject:
Let me know what days are open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:49:15 GMT

Hey Gang,

Well, so far people seem to like the idea but I'm hesitant to specify a date
myself.  Ideally, I'd like to accomodate the largest number of people
(preferably no more a dozen or so) so if you're interested, let me know what
dates from mid-October through November are good.  That way I can choose a
date that best fits for everybody.

Thanks!

Dave