  Re: Target Lies and Great Buys!

(...) Well, Richard is in Hayward, Maggie is up north in Vacaville or Vallejo, and I'm in Oakland. And we've never run into you in the stores. Paul (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Target Lies and Great Buys!

(...) Call it LEGO intuition. (...) 'Course, if you ran into me you'd probably just assume I was one of those clearance moms! Maggie (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Target Lies and Great Buys!

(...) Nice sluething, I guess we are all spaced out enough that we don't run into each other. I work in Pleasanton so I will usually hit the Targets up along the 680 corridor on my way home from work if I don't take my normal route along the back (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)