Re: Target Lies and Great Buys!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 07:02:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Renard Graham writes:

Well Richard and Maggie are the winners, I live in Antioch, but the Target
is Pittsburg, though I do check the Livermore one on my way home, as Paul
had suggested.  I will tell my tale of the Lego Life on Mars 7317 at lunch
today because it can be rather long, but what I want to know is how you guys
pinpointed me so well.  The east bay is rather large.

Call it LEGO intuition.

Well, Richard is in Hayward, Maggie is up north in Vacaville or Vallejo, and
I'm in Oakland.

And we've never run into you in the stores.

'Course, if you ran into me you'd probably just assume I was one of those
clearance moms!

Maggie

Nice sluething, I guess we are all spaced out enough that we don't run into
each other.  I work in Pleasanton so I will usually hit the Targets up along
the 680 corridor on my way home from work if I don't take my normal route
along the back roads, then I will stop at the Livermore Target.  Man I love
Target and their Christmas clearance policy.

Might try to make it to a BayLug meeting in Feb.  Not a member yet, but I am
thinking of joining.