Re: Target Lies and Great Buys!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 02:48:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Paul Sinasohn writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Renard Graham writes:

Well Richard and Maggie are the winners, I live in Antioch, but the Target
is Pittsburg, though I do check the Livermore one on my way home, as Paul
had suggested.  I will tell my tale of the Lego Life on Mars 7317 at lunch
today because it can be rather long, but what I want to know is how you guys
pinpointed me so well.  The east bay is rather large.

Call it LEGO intuition.

Well, Richard is in Hayward, Maggie is up north in Vacaville or Vallejo, and
I'm in Oakland.

And we've never run into you in the stores.

'Course, if you ran into me you'd probably just assume I was one of those
clearance moms!

Maggie