Re: Who can help at a BayLUG *Mindstorms* display in SF, 10/14?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 23:33:58 GMT

I'm fairly certain I can help on the 14th, but I can't make this Saturday's
Origami session

I don't have any Mindstorms stuff, but I do have a Droid Developer's kit
somewhere....

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115