Re: What parts do people want on Sunday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 04:11:00 GMT

Hi,
We could use some trans light blue corridor walls and
corners for our 8 wide vista dome car.
Also like some garage door sections.
Mark

--- "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote:
Eric McCarthy wrote:

As you probably know, Lego Shop-at-Home Europe has had • some old service
packs available recently.  I just got my shipment of
set number 5044, Train Platforms / Harbor Docks.
These are the light grey 16x16 platforms.
One pack includes one ramp and two level platforms.

If anyone local needs these, but doesn't want to pay • the transshipment
costs on a small order, I am happy to sell small • quantities of them
at my cost of $9 per pack when we meet at the next • BayLUG meeting.
Please let me know soon so I can save them for you, and • I'll bring
them with me to the meeting.

That being said, I have a ton of the ramps ONLY that I
will want to get rid
of.  Does anyone need any?

Anyone want some 5187 garage door packs at $10 each?
Limit 3 per person at
that price, and ONLY to people that show up and tell me
ahead of time that
they want some (otherwise if I actually decide to sell
any more, I'll throw
them on Brickbay/Ebay at $15 like I have been).

Anyone want to trade garage door parts?  If you have the
color slats/bricks
I want, I'll trade you NEW 5187 pack parts for them.
I'll also be bringing
spare used parts.  I'll ONLY trade these for colors I
want (unless you want
to offer some obscene amount for them ;-)

See http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/ for my Wants
and http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/garage/index.html for my
Garage Door Wants
page.

Anyone want any 1196 Tour de France bike sets at $3 each?

Anyone need bags of 50 1x8 black tiles at $7.50 each?

I don't plan on bringing much at all, so if someone wants
something in
particular, reply to me NOW.

--
Tom Stangl