Subject:
5044 Train Platforms & Harbor Docks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 15:17:21 GMT

Hello Bay Area Lego Fans,

As you probably know, Lego Shop-at-Home Europe has had some old service
packs available recently.  I just got my shipment of
set number 5044, Train Platforms / Harbor Docks.
These are the light grey 16x16 platforms.
One pack includes one ramp and two level platforms.

If anyone local needs these, but doesn't want to pay the transshipment
costs on a small order, I am happy to sell small quantities of them
at my cost of $9 per pack when we meet at the next BayLUG meeting.
Please let me know soon so I can save them for you, and I'll bring
them with me to the meeting.

Regards,
/Eric McCarthy/
bendyarm@aol.com