Subject:
What parts do people want on Sunday?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 06:53:36 GMT

Eric McCarthy wrote:

As you probably know, Lego Shop-at-Home Europe has had some old service
packs available recently.  I just got my shipment of
set number 5044, Train Platforms / Harbor Docks.
These are the light grey 16x16 platforms.
One pack includes one ramp and two level platforms.

If anyone local needs these, but doesn't want to pay the transshipment
costs on a small order, I am happy to sell small quantities of them
at my cost of $9 per pack when we meet at the next BayLUG meeting.
Please let me know soon so I can save them for you, and I'll bring
them with me to the meeting.

That being said, I have a ton of the ramps ONLY that I will want to get rid
of.  Does anyone need any?

Anyone want some 5187 garage door packs at $10 each?  Limit 3 per person at
that price, and ONLY to people that show up and tell me ahead of time that
they want some (otherwise if I actually decide to sell any more, I'll throw
them on Brickbay/Ebay at $15 like I have been).

Anyone want to trade garage door parts?  If you have the color slats/bricks
I want, I'll trade you NEW 5187 pack parts for them.  I'll also be bringing
spare used parts.  I'll ONLY trade these for colors I want (unless you want
to offer some obscene amount for them ;-)

See http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/ for my Wants
and http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/garage/index.html for my Garage Door Wants
page.

Anyone want any 1196 Tour de France bike sets at $3 each?

Anyone need bags of 50 1x8 black tiles at $7.50 each?

I don't plan on bringing much at all, so if someone wants something in
particular, reply to me NOW.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/