  Re: Meeting Protocols?

(...) <snip> The call of the brick.... ;-) The suggestions made all sound good to me, as experience has dictated many of them. One thing that concerns me is if we use the partition segments supplied with the room, we can't see what's going on behind (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Meeting Protocols?

"Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> writes: [snip excellent ASCII art & explanation] (...) I really like the idea of planning the table placement like that. I would like to add one suggestion though: use the tables as a physical barrier to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)