RE: 2555 Shell Belville set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:21:57 GMT

I just got back from Van Nuys and I got the Car Wash, the Gas station, the
Snack shop and a couple
of each of the other sets the ferrari and the tanker.  Anyone down that way
the Shell at the corner of
Sherman and Sepulveda (this is by memory) has these sets.  The Shell on
Roscoe at 170 has the six small
sets.

Janet

-----Original Message-----
From: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
[mailto:lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2000 3:12 AM
To: ba-lego@cinnamon.com
Subject: Re: 2555 Shell Belville set

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Russell Clark writes:
Its the only set I need to have a complete set of Shell
sets.

Ah,  fooled ya:  the SoCal folks have announced that Shell is selling some
of
the *really* cool Town sets down there now.  Like the Car Wash
and
the Stop 'n Rob.

So now you have to start a-a-a-l-ll over again.

Ran

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;