Re: When's the next meet again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:55:05 GMT

Yes, the FLL Northern California tournament will
be held at the Event Center at San Jose State University
on Dec. 3rd.  Competition begins at 11am, team
parties finish up at 6pm.  There will be nearly 70 teams
competing, so it should be quite the event!

http://www.adept.com/news/lego_league.html

My Team (Team #1096: The Unibots) will be
competing, we're all very excited.

Thanks!
-Peter
Coach, FLL Team #1096: The Unibots

"Paul Gyugyi" <ba-lego@cinnamon.com> wrote in message
FYI,
First Lego League (a lego robotics school-age group) will
be having some sort of finals at San Jose State University
on Dec 3rd, I think.

Also, I have a bunch of stuff from yard sales I will be
bringing to the Dec 9th meeting to sell/trade, including a
technic yellow crane truck, a supercar, some old 50x50
"neighborhood road plates with cul-de-sacs", lots of
blue rails and red 2x2 train wheels with ridges.

I am looking for white 1x1x3 car doors and a grey fork-lift
piece from calssic space set 487.  I am also looking for a
Space police light&sound sp striker 6781. Oh, and one of
the new castle chrome-shield sets.

-gyug