Re: Mindstorms Tour Update: Mall Hours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 18:06:40 GMT

Now that I have a better idea on my schedule, I see
that the best I can manage is an hour or two Saturday
afternoon/evening at Eastridge.
-gyug

From: Zonker Harris <zonkerh@corp.webtv.net>
To: ba-lego@cinnamon.com
Subject: Mindstorms Tour Update: Mall Hours
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:18:21 -0800 (PST)

  I've spoken with the marketing group who coordinates the site
staffing, and she reports;

  Eastridge mall hours are not known yet; hopes to know by Friday.

  Newpark mall hours (all three days) 9a - 10p

  We can bring one small table (card table or small modular table)
for our display purposes.

  Since the BayLUG meeting and the Eastridge tour overlap, it's
fine if SJ folks want to just commit to Saturday afternoon/eve,
and/or Sunday. (I'm still hoping to hear from someone in the SJ
area to be the lead contact for the Eastridge visit. Since that
event happens before Newpark, I'd love to hear what goes on.)

  I'm planning to be there both Saturday and Sunday (12/16-17),
all day, but I figure I'll take a break in the middle and do a
bit of shopping, to appease my NLSO. ;-)

     -Z-

http://profiles.msn.com.