Re: When's the next meet again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:15:18 GMT

Paul, I'm interested in the train wheels and the technic crane truck (as is
every one else probably) but I can't make the 12/9 meeting... If there are any
left, please hold them for me? I could probably take the big 50x50 plates off
your hands too...

I know I have a 487 fork-lift piece somewhere in the garage; I'll look for it
this weekend. How many 1x1x3 white doors do you need? I have seen some of those
in the boxes too...

Paul Sinasohn
510-420-4642
bearitone@my-deja.com

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, "Paul Gyugyi" <gyug@hotmail.com> writes:
FYI,
First Lego League (a lego robotics school-age group) will
be having some sort of finals at San Jose State University
on Dec 3rd, I think.

Also, I have a bunch of stuff from yard sales I will be
bringing to the Dec 9th meeting to sell/trade, including a
technic yellow crane truck, a supercar, some old 50x50
"neighborhood road plates with cul-de-sacs", lots of
blue rails and red 2x2 train wheels with ridges.

I am looking for white 1x1x3 car doors and a grey fork-lift
piece from calssic space set 487.  I am also looking for a
Space police light&sound sp striker 6781. Oh, and one of
the new castle chrome-shield sets.

-gyug