  Re: When's the next meet again?

FYI, First Lego League (a lego robotics school-age group) will be having some sort of finals at San Jose State University on Dec 3rd, I think. Also, I have a bunch of stuff from yard sales I will be bringing to the Dec 9th meeting to sell/trade, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: When's the next meet again?

Yes, the FLL Northern California tournament will be held at the Event Center at San Jose State University on Dec. 3rd. Competition begins at 11am, team parties finish up at 6pm. There will be nearly 70 teams competing, so it should be quite the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: When's the next meet again?

Paul, I'm interested in the train wheels and the technic crane truck (as is every one else probably) but I can't make the 12/9 meeting... If there are any left, please hold them for me? I could probably take the big 50x50 plates off your hands (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)