Subject:
LEGO Mindstorms dates (Newark, San Jose)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:30:56 GMT

  I apologize for the lack of info. I was following up on earlier postings,
but I now understand that some folks didn't see some of the other postings.

  The tour stops are typically Friday-Sunday...

  The Eastridge dates are 12/8-10  (overlaps with BayLUG meeting 12/9)

  The Newpark dates are 12/15-17.

  GFLTC posted some pictures at  http://www.lugnet.com/trains/?n=8117

  Mall space is determined by the Mall. We can request space, through the
marketing company which is coordinating for LEGO, but we may not be able
to get much space for our group displays and info. Putting out flyers
will probably be OK, but we may not be able to put up (m)any tables.
Putting on a floor-based train layout, and getting perimiter curtains
is probably not possible.

       -Z-

              Zonker's Home for Wayward LEGOs
http://baylug.org/carlsbad99.html  LEGOLAND Carlsbad Trip Planning Page