  Lego Dating

Ok, after the discussion last week about meeting people that are also interested in Lego, it got me to wondering. What do people do with their Lego when they get together? Do you not bring any of your Lego over to other person's house, for fear it (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Lego Dating

(...) I'll answer from the perspective of totally platonic relationships since I haven't had the fortune to date anyone with a LEGO collection. If I have any new creations that haven't been seen by the person(s) I'm visiting, I usually bring it (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)