Subject:
Lego Dating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 22:34:06 GMT

Ok, after the discussion last week about meeting people that are also
interested in Lego, it got me to wondering. What do people do with
their Lego when they get together?

Do you not bring any of your Lego over to other person's house, for
fear it will get intermingled? Do you only bring over completed models
and make sure no pieces fall of? Or do you just not worry about it and
let whoever wants the parts more keep them?

I've only gone out with one girl that had any Lego of her own, and
that was only because I gave it to her (she appreciated it cuz it was
from the heart, but she didn't really know what to do with it). Since
it was a small set, it always stayed at her place, and never came near
my collection.

It was amusing watching her play with Lego for the first time though,
learning how the pieces fit together. She had never played with any
Lego growing up in Russia.

--
Chris Osborn                      Full System, Inc.
fozztexx@fullsystem.com           2160 Jefferson St., #240