Re: I'll be in SF Aug 26 - 30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 01:47:46 GMT

I'll be out to dinner at 7:00 pm tonight (Monday).  I'm in room 338, phone
number is listed below.  If you don't get me tonight, I should be back from
the Moscone center by 6:30 tomorrow.  We can meet at the Handlery Union
Square or I can meet you somewhere else.  Let me know where and I'll take a
cab.  If you want to call, try me after 11:00 pm tonight.
--
-Rob.

=============================
New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=doucette
"Paul Sinasohn" <bearitone@my-deja.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Rob Doucette writes:
Paul, I e-mailed this to you a few days ago, I'm not sure if you got it:

Dinner Tuesday will work if you are still available.  I'm staying at the
Handlery Union Square Hotel at 351 Geary Street.  The phone number is • (415)
781-7800.  I'll be getting in Saturday night and will most likely have
e-mail access.  Let me know what time would work for you and if anyone • else
from the SF LEGO community is interested in joining in.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

-Rob.

I'll call Rob tonight to set up dinner...is anyone else interested???

Paul Sinasohn