Re: I'll be in SF Aug 26 - 30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 15:43:52 GMT

Paul, I e-mailed this to you a few days ago, I'm not sure if you got it:

Dinner Tuesday will work if you are still available.  I'm staying at the
Handlery Union Square Hotel at 351 Geary Street.  The phone number is (415)
781-7800.  I'll be getting in Saturday night and will most likely have
e-mail access.  Let me know what time would work for you and if anyone else
from the SF LEGO community is interested in joining in.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

-Rob.