Re: I'll be in SF Aug 26 - 30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:14:54 GMT

Royal Exchange is still around. Jack's has lots of micros on tap....

Never been to Crustacean - I go to the Pacific Cafe out on California & 33rd

Paul S

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mark Benz writes:
I don't think Lulu' is THAT expensive..
Also, There used to be a place called the royal exchange over on California
by Tadich grill, but that was many years ago...
I would also highly recommend Crustacean (Asian/Seafood) at California and
Polk, but its not cheap either. If you are here for a conference the company
is buying dinner right?
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Sinasohn [mailto:bearitone@my-deja.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 9:46 AM
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: I'll be in SF Aug 26 - 30

Mark meant to write 5th & Folsom.....Fulton is out in the
western part of the
city.

Lulu's is (IMHO) overpriced. Way overpriced.

What kind of food would you want to try?

Paul Sinasohn, SF Native

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mark Benz writes:
Gordon Biersh (brewpub) on Embarcadero right under the Bay Bridge
Lulu's (not a brewpub but SUPER) and only  block from • Moscone at about 5th &
Fulton, make reservations.
mark