Subject:
raise your flag high
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:11:37 GMT

I am down with pins for both BayLUG abd BayLTC and would buy 2 of both. As for
shirts with screening or embroidery, strangely enough I would be willing to
get a t-shirt AND a embroidered button up. I dont know about the hat thing.
I know there is alot of choices and they all seem reasonable. I think anything
that will mark us as different than the other outside guys will do.

Mark L