  Booth monitors (look and feel)

Tom McDonald reminds me of another point; When you are in the middle of a layout, folks presume that you are in charge...but when you are on the outside, it is easy for visitors to think other club members are 'just visitors' when we're all dressed (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Booth monitors (look and feel)

(...) Count me in for three or four (...) Sounds good, but I think BAYLUG would be better, more useful at non-train exhibits. Remember to find a vendor who will make XXL. Land's End is a really good source for polo shirts, and has reasonable prices. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  raise your flag high

I am down with pins for both BayLUG abd BayLTC and would buy 2 of both. As for shirts with screening or embroidery, strangely enough I would be willing to get a t-shirt AND a embroidered button up. I dont know about the hat thing. I know there is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Booth monitors (look and feel)

(...) I hate to say it like this, but if it's a color that no one else is likely to wear, or that is a bit more eye-catching, it's more readily identifiable by several magnitudes. Yet I'm not saying that we dress up like "Hot Dog On A Stick" (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)