 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 63
Re: Carlsbad still crowded?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 00:53:40 GMT

It did happen.  Legoland did have to close for about two hours last week
because the park had reached capacity of 15,000.  The weather here in
Southern CA has been rather crappy(lots of rain and clouds) for those on
spring break and that was the only day that week that had good park going
weather.

Adrian

John Cromer <cro@astro.caltech.edu> wrote in message
There were radio reports earlier this week that people were being turned
away from the park because of crowding.  I have this second hand.  Didn't
hear the report myself.

John C