 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 59
58  |  60
Subject:
Carlsbad still crowded?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 23:09:13 GMT

Now that the Grand Opening is over and things are settling down, I would like
to take my family to Legoland in Carlsbad.  However, I am worried that large
crowds will ruin the Legoland experience for my 4 and 6 year old children.

Can anyone tell me how large the crowds are currently, on weekdays versus on
weekends?  How long are the lines and how fast do they move?  Are the play
activity areas so crowded that kids and adults don't get to participate?  Does
anyone have tips on how to avoid crowds or how to get the most out of a trip to
Legoland.

Thank you for your help.