 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 77 (-5)
  LDraw to display at Legoland California for Kidvention

Greetings! I've just secured arrangements with Lego Direct to exhibit LDraw at the Kidvention in Legoland California this summer, from July 12-15. This display will consist of: High quality posters of renderings done using LDraw [1], information on (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: News Article- Leading a Lego Lifestyle

(...) I hate reply to my own message, but OOPS!!!!! I mean LUGNET!!!!!! Have a nice day!!! Chet (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Robot Discovery 9735 $99 at Fry's Electronic

Fry's Electronic has the Mindstorm Robot Discovery 9735 set for $99 (normally $150) until May 9th. The ad was for the Southern California ones but may also apply to the ones up north. (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: My temporary site is up

(...) Shiri, That is the one downfall of older webcams. I can view the room just fine, but focusing on anything less than a foot away will be blurry. Hopefully, I'll have a nice new cam soon, but this is four year old equipment I'm using (eyeball (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: My temporary site is up

(...) Great job, Dave! Those look good, put the pictures are quite blurry... does your camera have any manual-focus option? If so, I suggest using it- it's a fabulous function, and allows you to take close-up pics without the blurriness. hth, -Shiri (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact