 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 73
Re: My temporary site is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:03:10 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Dave Johann writes:
As promised:

http://www.jps.net/hardcore/lego/main.html

Feedback is always appreciated, but won't be acted upon until I get the full
site up and running.

Great job, Dave!

Those look good, put the pictures are quite blurry... does your camera have
any manual-focus option? If so, I suggest using it- it's a fabulous function,
and allows you to take close-up pics without the blurriness.

hth,
-Shiri