 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 72
71  |  73
Subject:
My temporary site is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 11:36:30 GMT

As promised:

http://www.jps.net/hardcore/lego/main.html

Feedback is always appreciated, but won't be acted upon until I get the full
site up and running.