 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 76
Re: News Article- Leading a Lego Lifestyle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 02:38:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chet Corbin writes:
Howdy All-

While reading the Orange County version of the Los Angeles Times today, I found
the following article about a Lego Maniac® family.  I'm not sure if this family
frequents RTL or LUGNUT, but they sure have a nice setup, that I sure admire.

I hate reply to my own message, but OOPS!!!!!  I mean LUGNET!!!!!!

Have a nice day!!!

Chet