 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 70
Re: next Lugola meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 04:55:24 GMT

I believe that since Henry has agreed to hold it again, he will have final say
on the time we start. If he is agreeable to noon, that would also allow us to
break relatively early for those who need to go. Henry, when you decide on the
time, send an email to all of us.

I am really looking forward to the next meeting. I'm puposely holding off
posting pictures of my newest creations until just before the meeting. My new
Lego creations page will be up by then as well. Lastly, it looks like I will be
able to hold the July (?) LUGOLA meeting at my place. The cleaning/moving is
coming along quite nicely,so all should be ready by our third meeting. Until 5/
27, build well!
-Dave

The
27th sounds alright to me, and any time is agreeable as well.  Just keep me
posted on all the details.

Scott

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Henry Lim writes:
I'm free to host a meeting on any weekend in May.  Shall we say Saturday the
27th?  And we can start it earlier than 3:00.  All suggestions welcome.

Henry