 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 69
Re: next Lugola meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 04:22:39 GMT

WOW, first off I didn't know the mighty Todd had set up a group for us.  The
27th sounds alright to me, and any time is agreeable as well.  Just keep me
posted on all the details.

Scott

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Henry Lim writes:
I'm free to host a meeting on any weekend in May.  Shall we say Saturday the
27th?  And we can start it earlier than 3:00.  All suggestions welcome.

Henry