 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 67
Re: next Lugola meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:06:49 GMT

I would like to make a suggestion that it not start at 3:00 in the
afternoon, as I would have to leave by 4:00 to be able to beat the traffic
out of LA unless I want to stay until 7 and not get home until 11:00, as I
am interested in attending, but I live 4 hours away.

Mike Poindexter

PS:  Any other train fans down there?

Scott Costello <scottcos@spamfree.aol.com> wrote in message
After the March meeting there was talk of the next meeting being held in • May.
Well it is the last week of April and I haven't heard anything yet.  Are • there
any plans in the works?  I ask only because I need to make plans as far in
advance as possible.  Please let me know when anything is decided.

Scott