 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 200
Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 20:41:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.il, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
Does anybody know when the new wave of USA Lego stores are going to open? This
is the list of new stores as I know it:

Solomon Pond Mall, MA - MA - Marlborough

Paramus Park, NJ - NJ - Paramus

Northbrook Court, IL - IL-Northbrook

Glendale Galleria, CA - CA-Glendale

Burlington Mall, MA - MA-Burlington

Palisades Center, NY - NY-Nyack

Woodfield Mall, IL - IL-Schaumburg

(I got this listing from job listings on Monster.com, just type in lego for the
keyword).

If anybody is local to these and knows or finds out the date of the grand
opening I would love to hear from you. I am looking for the Duplo Bricks they
give out to commerate the new store openings. So please let me know :)

Thanks!!
Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

An employee at the Orlando LIC said he heard that LEGO will be opening two
stores in NY, but he didn't tell me where. I'm guessing it's A) The one in
Palisades Center, and B) possibly one in Manhattan, or one of the other four
boroughs of NYC.

Joe
(so excited...he can hardly sleep at night)