 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 117 (-5)
  Re: Warthog Anyone?

(...) Very cool Dave. I like the legs. They are solid looking. Also that trans orange works well (and is one of my least favorite colors). I'd like to see a full picture with maybe Overkill for comparison. And how does this fit into the "tri-war"? (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Warthog Anyone?

Well, I've felt inspried this week by a couple of different things. First, but the mechcommander page-specifically, the shadowcat. Secondly, by Bryce McGlone's Big Blue, and finally, by a gentleman I worked with until this week. He's just gotten (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: LUGOLA Meeting #4-9/23/00

Dave Thanks for hosting our best meeting yet. I had a blast seeing everyone's latest creations. -Henry P.S. I apologize for giving you a faulty link. The correct link is: (URL) forgot the ".html") (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: LUGOLA Meeting #4-9/23/00

(...) Thanks for the clarification Dave. I've just logged on and was reading the news. Anyone wanting to see the space tourist bubble bus (egg crate) can see it here: (URL) spider Mecha "Cobba" mit legs is here: (URL) the amazement at the talent and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: LUGOLA Meeting #4-9/23/00

(...) One big fat me too on this one. Had me singing "Ebony and Ivory" all the way home! Bryce McGlone (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact