 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 113
Re: LUGOLA Meeting #4-9/23/00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 00:42:24 GMT

7. I will never forget Mike's piano, possibly the best minifig accessory I
have ever seen.
One big fat me too on this one. Had me singing "Ebony and Ivory" all the way
home!
Bryce McGlone