 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 114
Re: LUGOLA Meeting #4-9/23/00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:56:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Dave Johann writes:
Just a quick correction here, Scott, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but the
space bus belonged to Mr. Spacerocks himself, Rick. Spider Mech is Rick's as
well. Roy brought some incredible ancient Lego to show off, as well as some cool
catalogs from the past.

Thanks for the clarification Dave.  I've just logged on and was reading the
news.

Anyone wanting to see the space tourist bubble bus (egg crate) can see it here:
http://www.spacerocks.com/bus.html

The spider Mecha "Cobba" mit legs is here:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=56166&a=4471030

Ditto the amazement at the talent and diversity eight people can display with
the same basic commodity.  Just shows how versatile it is.  Even within the same
"catagory".  Such as the three or more different styles of Mecha displayed.

The piano was fantastic, Dan's stuff incredible,  Brice's gargantuon, Roy's
where "classic", Dave's very ingenius, Henry's incredible (as usual),  and I
forget what else I saw (should have brought a camera).

Hint for Dave:  For Christmas, give your wife a huge box full of Lego with a
picture of Henry's Steggy on it and keep your fingers crossed. :-)

I think we have all sufficiently challenged each other that the next meeting
should really be great!  I never knew the meetings would have that effect.
Pretty soon there will have to be a 12 step program for people that no longer go
to LUGOLA meetings.  Legohalics anon.  I can here it now...  Hi Rick!