 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 111
Re: LUGOLA Meeting #4-9/23/00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:23:55 GMT

Some of my most memorable memories from last meeting are as follows (in no
particular order):

1. Everyone being astounded as Bryce pulled "Big Blue" from his box. As
impressive as this creation looks on the web, it is nothing compared to
viewing this beauty up close. Incredible attention to detail, and creativity.

2. Trying my best to imagine the scope and scale to which Dan is building his
current space carrier. If the small section he brought and his other small
ships are any indication, we are in for a real treat.

3. Ricks rocks. ('nuff said)

4. Roy's awesome space bus, looked to me like panty hose tops for windows; and
his broken beetlejuice spider mech.

5. Everything Henry makes is magical, and his portrait was no disappointment.

6. Not much new from Dave, beyond Belles new hips. (Man that sounds dirty).
Four horsemen in person were very impressive (first thing I wanted to see).

7. I will never forget Mike's piano, possibly the best minifig accessory I
have ever seen.

Just a couple of specific recolections, overall this was a great meeting. I
continue to be overwhellmed by the degree of talent in this group (and the
fact that they let me hang out with them inspite of my lack of talent). Extra
special thanks to Dave for hosting, and to Mrs. Johann for allowing us to
overrun the garage for a day. I can hardly wait until November 4th.

Scott