 Local / United States / California / *2378 (-5)
  Re: set 7221

(...) I cut the DPI in half, so you should be able to load it better. The main reason I left the image so large was for the detail. (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: set 7221

Hi! Michael Hopkins wrote to me as below. I do admit that I was a bit tired/unpacient and upset at the moment, and did not want to harm anyone. Ma apologioes for that. It is good that people post pictures etc. On the other hand, posting a 1 Mb (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: set 7221

The picture is to big, it only opens partly. When do people learn to resize their pictures? S Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message news:HrEBEH.Kzr@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) only (...) databases. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: set 7221

(...) See (URL) for more info. I didn't go to an AMC theater during the holidays, dang it! James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  set 7221

My sister picked this set up for me from an AMC movie theater. It was in the kid's pack. Warning: huge image! (URL) have not seen this set mentioned before, and I don't know if it is the only set available, or if there are others. Feel free to use (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact