 Local / United States / Arizona / Phoenix / 28
Re: WOW Quit here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az.phx
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:58:40 GMT

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998 13:27:34 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve
Bliss) wrote:

Once upon a time, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

BUT the silver tubs _are_ on sale for 11.99.   :-)

PMFJI (as I don't live anywhere near az.phx), but are *all* the tubs
on sale, or just specific ones?

I thought I was going to get the Freestyle bucket for $13 once, but
only the brick-bucket was at the sale price. :(

D'Oh!  I didn't check the Freestyle Tubs/Buckets, only the Basic Tub
and Bucket.    Sorry for the oversight.

-- Terry K --