 Local / United States / Arizona / Phoenix / 25
Re: WOW Quit here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az.phx
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 04:05:56 GMT

On Sat, 7 Nov 1998 13:08:49 GMT, "Dave Jost" <djost@cybertrails.com>
wrote:

Globe it is.................. I like it up here. anyways  I am glad you
found them sets just to bad it wasn't what you had in mind , I did read a
message on rtl that silver ann. buckets are on sale for 8.99@ Target???????
are they????

Globe is pretty nice nowadays.  For a while there it was a pretty
depressed town, but things have picked up a lot.
Not sure what the buckets are going for now.  I was there earlier this
week and bought the last Halloween bucket (my only one), but I did not
price the silver buckets.  I did buy 10 of them about 2 months ago at
WalMart for 7.49 each, but that was a sale

I intended to auction off everything but the black and white, but so
far all I did was sort most of it.   Boy was that a chore.  :-)

If I get a chance I will check on them, but I'm not sure exactly when
I could swing by.

-- Terry K --

regards
Dave