 Local / United States / Arizona / Phoenix / 22
Re: WOW Quit here
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az.phx
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 21:08:59 GMT

The problem I have is that I don't quite live in Mesa but about 65 miles
east, so it may be not until next week I get a change to go down...
I'm kinda curious if MS is worth the 200 dollar asking price??? And I woul
like to see the set....

Dave
Terry K wrote in message <3643606f.146731@lugnet.com>...
On Thu, 5 Nov 1998 21:17:33 GMT, "Dave Jost" <djost@cybertrails.com>