 Local / United States / Arizona / 73
  Re: Next meeting

We certainly don't have a lot of posting going on. Perhaps we need to brainstorm on what we could do at the next meeting. I think we also need to focus on what areas we have in common, e.g. I like town and trains. I don't have many of my own (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Next meeting

I have no problem setting a date only a week or two in advance, my weekends are usually pretty open. I think you've got a good idea on brainstorming on what to do. Unfortunately I don't have any ideas to throw out at the moment, but I'll think about (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Next meeting

I think this is a great idea. Because LEGO has its train contest, would people have objections to starting with trains? Having Jon at the meetings is a great way to solidify that last missing piece you happen to not have in your collection. As far (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Next meeting

I have no objections to trains. The only train I have is the Railway Express, but I bought it so that I could experiment with different designs not just to have sit around. So the trains sounds like a very good idea to me. I'm free for the next (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)