 Local / United States / Arizona / 70
Re: Next meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:09:20 GMT

Nothing happened, everybody ended up canceling, which wasn't all bad I had
homework that needed doing that afternoon anyway.

I found the parts.  Thanks.  Haven't been able to use them yet, too busy to
build with school and what not, but when I get around to it I'll appreciate
them.

Jason

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jon Kozan writes:
Jason:
What happened?
You've got a few parts I dropped off last week....
-Jon

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jason Ellis writes:
Well its after the Silly Season and hopefully everybody's schedules have
started to calm down a bit and we can start figuring out our next meeting.
When sounds like a good time to everybody?

I'm busy on the weekend of Feb. 24th, but other than that I'm free.

Also where?  We can use my place again, or someplace else if anyone has any
ideas.

Talk to you later,

Jason