 Local / United States / Arizona / 24
  Re: Possibilites of AZ AFOL Meeting (was: Re: AFOLs in AZ - Add to the list)

(...) Great! Thanks for taking the lead on this ;-) You should consider some more investigation: 1) check through users on Brickbay - they register by state. 2) check LUGNET members, it's optional, but maybe it's somewhere to be found by searching (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Possibilites of AZ AFOL Meeting (was: Re: AFOLs in AZ - Add to the list)

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jon Kozan writes: <<snip>> (...) I don't feel comfortable searching through EBAY or other websites for email addresses. I always hate giving my email out to sites like that because I don't want unsolicted emails. I don't have a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)