 Local / United States / Arizona / 22
    Re: AFOLs in AZ - Add to the list —Jon Kozan
   From the number of replies, someone should plan a AFOL meeting for the east valley (at least), or better the entire valley, or state. Now, who's going to plan it? -Jon (...) please (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

        Possibilites of AZ AFOL Meeting (was: Re: AFOLs in AZ - Add to the list) —Jason Ellis
   I think a meeting of the AZ AFOLs would be a great idea. I looked over the posts for the last couple of months of those that have posted in .az and here are the numbers, we have 4 from the East Valley, 1 from the West Valley, 1 from Prescott, and 2 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

        Re: Possibilites of AZ AFOL Meeting (was: Re: AFOLs in AZ - Add to the list) —Jon Kozan
   (...) Great! Thanks for taking the lead on this ;-) You should consider some more investigation: 1) check through users on Brickbay - they register by state. 2) check LUGNET members, it's optional, but maybe it's somewhere to be found by searching (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

        Re: Possibilites of AZ AFOL Meeting (was: Re: AFOLs in AZ - Add to the list) —Jason Ellis
   In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jon Kozan writes: <<snip>> (...) I don't feel comfortable searching through EBAY or other websites for email addresses. I always hate giving my email out to sites like that because I don't want unsolicted emails. I don't have a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)