 Local / United States / Arizona / 150 (-10)
  Lego hobbyist article (check this out!)

I found a really interesting article in today's paper and I thought you might want to check this out! There's even a link to lugnet, and several well known lego sites, as well as some pictures of decked out minifigures. (URL) Hein_>> Fellow Lego (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Influence of heat treatment on Lego® bricks + minifigs

(...) Ok, I only had in mind, that 100°F is a extreme summer temperature (nearly(?) never reached, where I live). Just to help those, who think in Farenheit: Celsius Fahrenheit -20 = -4 -10 = 14 0 = 32 10 = 50 20 = 68 30 = 86 40 = 104 50 = 122 60 = (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Influence of heat treatment on Lego® bricks + minifigs

(URL) guess I can thank you for doing all the work for me. I envisioned an arrangement using similar melted bricks as the logo for what may one day be the Arizona LUG. This is because I have often refered my home state as the land where the bricks (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Announcing the creation of a YahooGroup for Arizona AFOLs

In hopes of beginning a local club of AFOL Arizona residents, I have begun a YahooGroup specifically for said residents (and hopeful residents). (URL) some degree this duplicates the lugnet newsgroup you are reading, but I hope that the advanced (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Fun thing I get to do because of Lego...

I never thought that by buying Lego anything like this would ever happen... I mustered up the money to go make a purchase of some sets I'd been eyeing at my local KB toys. So I went into the Westcor shopping mall and walked to the store. I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Legends in stores?

Yeah! Instead of his bricks melting, they freeze! Jeremy - Dang it's hot here already! (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Legends in stores?

Jeremy: Watch out for these guys - they're always a bit hard on the new folks. John's a nice guy though, but he loves to track AZ happenings since he's jealously stuck in Minneapolis. :-) -Jon (...) people (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Legends in stores?

(...) WOW! I feel stupid. (Need to type better) Not only am I a native, my Dad was born here and lived here all his life, I was born here and have lived in Chandler all my life. Thanks for pointing that out. Jeremy - feeling stupid (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Legends in stores?

(...) I used to live in Tucson, and I'd always (and still do) get a kick out of people butchering the spelling of that fair city. But a native Arizonian? Tsk tsk Jeremy. I guess I shouldn't be too offended though... you butchered "Phoenix" as (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Legends in stores?

(...) Matt, I'm with you on this. I too live in AZ, the land where the bricks melt when left outside or in your car, and I'd petition for this. We have 6 mil + in the city of Pheonix alone. If placed in the right place, it would attract peeps from (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.us.az)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact