 Local / United States / Arizona / 11
Re: AFOLs in AZ - Add to the list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 02:24:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jon Kozan writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.az, Rob Drechsel writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jon Kozan writes:

I operate BAYLIT (http://home.att.net/~baylit)
in my spare time and LEGO is the hobby (is there any other?)

Cool, I was going to order some stuff of of your site, and then you put up a
notice that the site was down while you moved.  When is it going to be up
again?

BAYLIT is up again...  :-)

Sweet, I'll be ording some stuff off of your site in a few weeks.

Rob